AMENITIES & SERVICES
Amenities & Services
- All of our memberships are unlimited. This means that you are allowed to take one class per day – 7 days per week. With over 50 classes offered per week, our unlimited membership allows our athletes to mix up their workouts, and participate in some of our specialty classes to help with recovery and build up strength and skills.
- Here at CrossFit Fenway we do not believe in long-term contracts. We want our members to be here because they enjoy being with us and not due to the fact they are stuck in a long-term contract. So after your first 90 days with us, your membership is on a month-to-month basis. We allow the flexibility of being billed on the first of each month or the 15th of each month and we accept all credit cards.
- CrossFit Fenway provides a robust class to fit the busy lives of our members. We offer over 50 classes per week and are open seven days a week.
- Members can schedule classes up to two weeks in advance, and can easily schedule classes via their smartphone using the Mindbody App.
- “Safety, Technique, and Intensity” is one of the mantras we follow here at CrossFit Fenway, with safety being our number one concern. Given this principal, we cap our classes at 12-14 athletes per class. This allows our coaches to effectively instruct each athlete in a safe and supportive manner. If you are new with us, expect to receive close attention from our coaching staff, for the small class sizes give our team the ability to speak with each individual as we get to know everyone on a first-name basis and help everyone progress toward his or her fitness goals.
Elite Coaching Staff
Elite Coaching Staff
- All of our expert head coaches are full time salaried employees at CrossFit Fenway. Our mission is to provide our staff with top salaries and benefits, so they can focus their energy on continuous training, education, and providing an elite level of coaching to our members. When our coaches are not teaching classes, you will find them at the gym meeting with members, spending one on one time with athletes, running community events, training, and competing.
- In addition to our full time staff, we have an extraordinary group of part time coaches who also perform at the highest level for our members
- Locker Rooms
- 2 locker rooms
- 2 showers with spa-quality soap, shampoo, and conditioner
- Complimentary hotel-quality towel service
- Hair dryers, hair irons, razors, and other bath amenities
- Retail Store
- Coming soon!
- All members at CrossFit Fenway are invited to a complimentary Functional Movement Screening at Spine & Sports Injury Center – located at our sister gym Reebok CrossFit Back Bay http://www.spineandsports.org/
- Functional Movement Screenings
- Diversified Chiropractic Care
- Active Release Therapy
- Graston Therapy
- Active Isolate Stretching
- ARP (Accelerated Recovery Performance)
- Class IV Laser Deep Tissue Therapy
- Fascial Manipulation
- Foundation Training